Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fight the Crazy

                                                                  photograph by Graur Codrin

I changed my weight loss ticker this morning.  I tell you what...I am my own worst enemy sometimes.  So, I had my weight loss goal as 100 lbs.  Do I need to lose 100 lbs?  No.  It is just a beautiful round number.  If I lost 100 lbs, I would be twenty pounds under weight for my age and height.  AND, I would be setting myself up for failure.  I mean this is goalsethigh, not goalsetimpossible.  I reset my goal for the high end of my healthy weight.  That brings my goal to 59 lbs.  Much more manageable.  Also, if I lose two pounds a week, I will have that licked in thirty weeks.  September 25.  That is four days after my 39th birthday.  Maybe I could crank it up here and there and make it by the 21st.  What a great birthday present!  Pray for me...please.

No comments: