Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More Than I Wanted

I have been meaning to get back into the gym, but my back has been bothering me.  My doctor referred me to a Physical Therapist.  I'm going three times a week and doing an hour of exercise twice a day.  Well, I wanted to start exercising again.  I was thinking more of the thirty minutes three times a week kind, where I would run on the treadmill.  This is more than I bargained for, but I really need it and if it will help with my pain, then I'm all for it. 

I've lost twelve pounds so far.  On track.

I've started the first draft of my secret project.  All is well.

I did my first motivational book pass-it-on today.  I sent a copy of Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins to a friend of mine.  This book really helped me break free of some destructive habits.  I love the idea of "leverage activities".  If you are going to make a change, make it one that will have a large impact.  Get the most bang for your buck.  Change is very hard for me, so this strategy is key. 

Another day in the books.

No comments: